AVAD is an industry-leading provider of solutions to the residential and commercial custom installation markets. With 24 locations throughout North America, AVAD provides integrators access to the industry's top brands and integrated solutions for residential and commercial video, audio, lighting control, content management, whole-home and business automation and control, as well as digital signage, commercial solutions, and complimentary design services.
As professional providers of leading-edge solutions, our customers see rapid evolution in the products and services that are demanded each day. As the custom install industry evolves, integrators require a distribution partner that will help break through all the clutter and noise in order to succeed. AVAD enables its integrators to deliver complete solution services to their customers.
AVAD's knowledgeable staff brings industry expertise and local presence throughout North America and is committed to offering sophisticated level of partnership that enables our customers to be more successful at managing and growing their business. In addition, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro, AVAD not only has the agility required to meet the needs of our changing market but also the resources of a Fortune 100 company. Thus, whether an integrator is just starting out, looking for new opportunities or growing their existing business, AVAD has the ability and is committed to being a partner in their success.
And here are some resources to help you succeed:
- 21 U.S and 3 Canadian Branch Locations for Local Product Availability — AVAD offers hands-on access to the latest products and technologies so integrators and their customers can see, hear and feel the products and solutions before installation.
- AVAD System Design Group — For larger and more complex residential and commercial jobs, AVAD provides its customers with a full range of free design services, including needs analysis, AutoCAD presentations and product selection. Email or fax request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-265-4974
- Technical Support Group — While most of our competitors rely on third-party technical support, AVAD invested in our customers' business by providing an in-house team of product and systems experts. Whether a customer is in the office or the field, AVAD offers timely and tailored support. Email or call email@example.com or 855-244-8911
- National Freight Program — Leverage AVAD's 24 North American locations to streamline operations to save time and increase profits. All products can be picked up at will call or shipped directly to our customers or their job site.
- Product Exchange Policy — Unique to our industry, AVAD's valued vendor relationships allow more flexibility to control customer inventory. Should any product fail within 30 days, customers can exchange it hassle-free. In addition, AVAD also offer a 90-day "good as new" return program for any current product.
- AVAD University — As proud recipient of the 2011 CE Pro Best Training Program award, AVAD hosts hundreds of complimentary business, technical certification and product training classes each year on behave of our vendor partners. Our customers stay a few steps ahead of the competition by learning about proven solutions and best practices from industry leaders.
Not an AVAD customer? Join today to take advantage of all the value added services and promotions. Click here or call customer service at 818-742-4800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org